Wednesday, March 17, 2010

SnEak PeEk

We went for our 19 week ultrasound this week.
I debated about bringing the boys with us. But after like 2 seconds of thinking I decided against it. I could just picture one of them (probably Jayden) walking over and pushing buttons on the
very expensive machine. Or climbing and jumping off chairs in the room and me getting irritated and the tech not sure whether to take my side or call CPS. SO we went alone. We had big plans anyway.
Before our appt we went for lunch at Chipolte (not sure if thats how you spell it) Then we noticed a Cold Stone Creamy next door....and if you know Jeremy, you know he doesn't pass up any ice cream. My reasoning was it would make the baby more active for us. (and then I could possibly see "accidently" what it was)
Well my plan didn't work out so well. I think our ice cream put
it (I am OK calling the baby an "it") in a sugar coma. It barely moved the whole time. The woman had a hard time getting the shots she needed.
She had to really push to get a side profile shot for us, because apparently this baby is a big snuggler. It loves the placenta and snuggles right up to it. (In the picture my placenta is the big blob)
SO for all you people who NEED to know the gender, we probably couldn't of gotten it anyway.
But most importantly everything looked good and normal.

When she was looking at the heart I mentioned to her about Colby's heart problem. So she will recommend to my doctor that I go for a fetal echo.

Not because there looks like any problem, but just because they will want to be sure. She said I would go at 24 weeks and 30 weeks. That will be alot of temptation for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment