Thursday, March 11, 2010

Not something I would usually wear

Ok, so when you are pregnant CLOTHES are a big issue. When should you start wearing maternity clothes, what size do I get, etc.....women have big issues with clothes.....even when we aren't pregnant. I remember being pregnant with Grayson and not wearing them for a REALLY ling time.....probably because they were REALLY ugly, and I was a high school student and event though I was pregnant still had to look cool.
So this being my 4th pregnancy I got into maternity clothes pretty early on...they were just more comfy.
Just like with normal clothes, I still wanted to stick to my normal style. Until yesterday......

So I ran to Tucson to get a baby shower gift and decided to go get an outfit for myself too. I invited my mom to come....and her and the sales associate FORCED me into trying on a shirt with leggings.....I know thats scary.
I liked the leggings but just couldn't find the right shirt. I told them I didn't want my butt to show. Thats just gross.
So long story short I came how with an out fit I never would of bought on my own...too scary. Now I just need to work up the courage to wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment