Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Almost half-way there

I am almost to the half-way mark. I am 17 weeks now. I am in no hurry for this pregnancy to be over yet. Although I am ready to be done working....but until this kid comes, I have to work.

I am finally looking pregnant to the outside world. I thought I looked pregnant, but to others it probably just seemed like I had a few too many donuts. But now finally, its noticable.

We get to go for our ultrasound on March 15th. I almost don't want to go because it will be REALLY hard to not just give in and find out who is in there. But I will be strong! I told Jeremy if he didn't go I would find out.....so he will probably go with me. I am undecided whether or not to bring the boys with us. I think they would like it, but only for about 2 minutes and then they would be climbing all over stuff and distracting me. Do they still record them if you bring in a tape?

I get to decorate a nursery this time. We will be moving a month or two before we have the baby, and we get a nursery. I am not quite sure about colors..that is a challenge. I was thinking something like brown and green, but add in pink or blue later when we know. But I have a while to think about it.

I can't wait until it starts kicking alot so that the boys can feel and know that something is in my stomach, and we aren't just teasing them.

2 comments:

  1. NICOLE!!! I just read your blog and noticed the pregnacy link...CONGRATS! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should leave Jeremy at home! That way we don't have to wait until August to kind out what you are having!

    ReplyDelete