Friday, March 19, 2010

Kung Fu Fetus

Warning...this blog contains TMI!!!!!


Wow I cannot believe the title to this blog....but it is the honest truth. For a few weeks now I have been patiently waiting to feel those first few kicks that only the mom can feel. The butterfly feeling in my stomach. I kept thinking I felt it, then it would just end up being gas. (See TMI..)
So I just kept waiting and waiting. That was until yesterday and today. WE have skipped the nice, sweet, loving kicks and have just moved onto the "Ouch that hurts" kicks. I think we are right in thinking that my kids are just going to get meaner with each one.
This baby doesn't just kick me anywhere......it feels like its trying to kick down the door to get out. Not just once and its over......it does it like 4 or 5 times then stops. Yikes...... Just in the past 2 days it has happened 4 times. It usually happens when I am driving. I have heard of babies kicking their moms in bad places but to feel it yourself isn't too great.....ahhh the joys of motherhood. If it keeps this up I am going to have to try hanging upside down or something to confuse it.

1 comment:

  1. Ava used to get up in my ribcage and elbow me. Babies are violent these days. Its probably from all the violence on television.

    ReplyDelete