Monday, March 8, 2010

People Just Don't Think

I am just about ready to HIT the next person that asks when I am due....then replies," Wow....... you are going to be pregnant all summer, that sucks, you are going to be really hot." NO KIDDING. I am 18 weeks along, do people not think that maybe I have realized that by now??! Do people realize that its not like I picked out a day,"Oh, yeah August 10th sounds pretty good."
For now I just smile and reply, that I would rather have my baby during the hot months, then give birth during cold and flu season.

3 comments:

  1. People told me that the whole time I was pregnant with Ava. It was just as annoying as "How are you feeling?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally I think I liked being pregnant during the summer months, better than having a baby in february when you still have to bundle them up and hope they don't get the flu at that age. Yes it was hot but I was able to be way more comfy in shorts and tanks than in long pants and long sleeves with a big ole' belly!! Maybe some of these people have never had babies in the summer they don't know what they are missing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah. I know how you feel. But, it's really not that bad. I have nothing to compare it to, but I don't remember being that miserable during the summer. As long as Jeremy is willing to pay a little extra to keep the house cool - Landon was not (grrr.) Just wait till your office neighbor starts making comments on how big you are and how big your baby is going to be. People suck.

    ReplyDelete