Sunday, March 14, 2010

IntelliGender

I took this test today. When I told my sister Melissa that we were not finding out the gender, I told her about this test I had heard about. You basically pee in a cup and it tells you what your baby will be. I told her if she bought it I would do it. So the next week she went out and bought it......but didn't give it to me until yesterday.
Jeremy didn't really like me doing it...but really how accurate is a test you can buy at Walgreens right next to the "At Home Paternity" test. (Maury is going to lose some business if that really works) Even in the directions it says not to paint your nursery based on the results. And to not make any financial decisions based on the results.


The directions were very clear about what to do. It had to be taken FIRST thing in the morning, and then you have to swirl it, not shake it. Then set it on a white surface. Not quite sure why. But I followed as best as I could. These were my results.......
If you can't read it it says girl. Now just to let people know, we are not considering these to be accurate...please don't buy anything based on this result. The only person completely convinced I think was Makena (she was here this morning). I don't think the test knew I had 3 boys already.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not believing it until I see your baby and verify that its a boy or girl myself.

    ReplyDelete