Sunday, April 4, 2010

21 Weeks


Made it to 21 weeks! All of a sudden I cn feel alot more movement. Jeremy and Jayden have felt it too. Jayden was laying in bed with me and he felt it with his hand. At first he said it was a whimpy kick so it must be a girl, but after some careful thought he decided that if it was kicking it must be boy. Jayden is going to go to a new baby sitter, she is pregnant too but with twins. Jayden was pretty amazed by that and had a few questions.....like....why is mommies stomach bigger when we only have one baby in there? So I had to explain that my baby is older than hers. He seemed ok with that...its only a matter of time before he asks how its coming out.

Right now I don't really have any foods I don't like. But there are some that I REALLY want like...watermelon, and cheesecake with blueberries on top....yum.

Here are a few facts about baby John/Jane Doe:



Baby's now the size of a banana!
Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion, and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth. And, if baby is a girl, her womb is now stocked up with her lifetime supply of six million eggs (the number will drop to around one million by birth).

No comments:

Post a Comment