Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Oops skipped a week...

Whoops....I didn't do week 23, I just skipped to 24 because I guess I just never got around to it. So here we are are 24 weeks! YEY!



Baby's now the size of a papaya!
Baby's skin is becoming more opaque as the fat starts to pack on. And, thanks to the formation of small capillaries, her newly thick skin is taking on a fresh pink glow.


Weight Gain: I am at 15 pounds total. When I had my doctors appt yesterday she said something about my weight and I thought I was in trouble. But just the opposite, she said so far I was doing really good and she thinks this time I won't gain as much.....well here is to hoping.

Sleep: Now that we turn on the A/C at night I am sleeping very nicely!

Gender: Still don't know.... but I narrowed it down to a boy or girl.

Name: We have yet to decide. Jayden's suggestion is Fatso....too bad there isn't a "y" in it.

Food Cravings: I never got my cheesecake....but am still hopefull. What I really want is some shrimp from Bubba Gump's Shrimp Factory...only 5 days then I will get some.

Belly Button in or out: Still in.

Best Moment this Week: I went in for a check up yesterday. The n/p was trying to get the heart rate with the doppler and the baby did not let her. Every time she put it on my stomach the baby would kick it until she moved it. The baby did it 4 times before the n/p moved to the other side of my stomach....it was really funny.

What I miss: Being able to stay home.

What I am looking forward to this week: Disneyland! Bubba Gump's Shrimp Factory, the beach, How to Train your Dragon, seeing how excited the boys are when we tell them we are going on vacation....they STILL don't know. Just getting to spend time together and making memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment