Thursday, April 29, 2010

Week 25


Baby's now the size of an eggplant!
That oh-so-handy sense of equilibrium is kicking in, and baby's learning to distinguish right side up from upside down.


Weight Gain: Not sure...but after vacation and all the churros, cotton candy, caramel apples, and mickey ice creams I am scared to find out. Although I may have walked enough to balance it out.

Sleep: Ehhhh...its ok. I know it will only get worse from here.

Gender: Same.....don't know. Its funny when strangers ask me if its another boy, its almost like they are scared for me.

Name: Still no boy name. I joke around and call it Fatso because thats what Jayden said...he thinks it funny when I do.

Food cravings: I have eaten anything and everything I crave. Right now I LOVE meatball subs from subway....had one for lunch today.

Best moment this week: Getting to see how much fun the boys had.

What I miss: Honestly....my own house, my own kitchen, my own space.

What I am looking forward to this week: Going on a date tomorrow with my handsome husband, painting a dresser I got awhile back, sleeping more!

No comments:

Post a Comment