Thursday, April 8, 2010

22 Weeks

Here is how big baby is:




Baby's now the size of a papaya!
Baby's settling into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop.




Here are a few survey questions:

Weight Gain: 12ish pounds....I only weigh in at the doctors

Sleep: Getting uncomfortable....I bought a body pillow but its not doing its job. I wake up alot at night with hip pain.

Gender: Still don't know.....just waiting. Although some lady came up to me at Easter and said my baby is a girl and walked away....umm weird.

Name: Still in negotiations for a boy name. Jeremy suggested a name as a joke but I really liked it. But for a girl....Brinley

Food Cravings: I am DYING for a piece of Blueberry Cheesecake...maybe tomorrow I'll get some

Belly Button in or out: Still in, but getting flatish

Best Moment This Week: Getting to spend time with family at Easter.

What I Miss: MY own house!

What I am looking Forward to this week: Opening day on Saturday, both boys have games and hopefully getting to see Garrett & Rose's new baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment