Tuesday, May 4, 2010

90 Days

I always joke around with people and tell them I am not going to buy any baby stuff until I am within 90 days of delivery. That way whatever I don't need...either boy or girl stuff.....as long as I have the receipt I can take it back.
I have been saying that for months now, and it always seems a million years away.
So yesterday my sister Jennifer and I were in Tucson visiting our grandma in the hospital. Then of course we stopped at Target on the way home. I found a cute girl outfit that was only $6 that I just couldn't put down. So I decided to buy it. As I was checking out I was joking about keeping my receipt. Then it occured to me.....it was 90 days to the day. Oh my goodness......90 days. I cannot even believe that its creeping up on me so fast.

90 days until we meet our new baby!
90 days until we find out if its a boy or girl...
90 days until I have another c-section
90 days until Jayden is a big brother
90 days until Grayson and Colby have another sibling
90 days until Jeremy gets to wait on me
90 days until I get to be a stay at home mom again

Of course now that I am in my "90" days.....I am still really hesitant to buy anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment