Tuesday, May 4, 2010

26 Weeks

Here is my 26 week information......baby is still an eggplant.




Baby's now the size of an eggplant!
Baby's soaking up your antibodies, getting her immune system ready for life outside the womb. Eyes are forming, and she'll soon be practicing the blink...perfect for batting those freshly grown lashes.


Weight Gain: Not sure.....can't be too bad yet.

Sleep: Please?! Not so bad, but I feel the need for more.

Name: Still nothing. And really I don't mind not having anything yet. We will know it when we hear it.

Food Cravings: Nothing too crazy. I wanted pasta so Jeremy and I went to the Outback to eat last week......holy heartburn.

Best moment this week: Going to see Date Night with my husband....good movie. And discovering the best cupcakes ever!

What I miss: sleeping in, wearing my pj's all day.

What I am looking forward to this week: So many things! Jeremy and I going to be ushers at the Gila Valley Temple, going to the temple open house with our family, and getting away this weekend at Jason and Heidi's house....

I did have a little panick attack this week. 26 weeks is scary! I am going to compar it to turning 26......not really in the early 20's anymore...much closer to 30. And it pregnancy weeks 30 is nearing the end. That is SOOO scary. I cannot believe I am almost to 30, then it will be 35, then 38, then going in to deliver. I know this all has to happen at some point, but still it was an eye-opener.
Also I am getting some form of nesting. Since I don't have my own house to nest in...I am feeling the need to ready the house we will move into. Jeremy probably thinks I am crazy, but is not willing to argue with me. I am really staring to need to ge things going so I can see that we won't live here when this baby comes.

1 comment:

  1. Men don't understand nesting at all. They just don't get why all of the baseboards need to be cleaned before the new baby arrives. Isn't it obvious why?

    ReplyDelete