Thursday, February 4, 2010

Tears at Monster Jam???

One thing I have noticed my last few pregnancies is that I tear up REALLY easy.
When I was pregnant with Jayden we went to Disneyland, anytime I would see the boys get excited or really happy......I would tear up. At Disneyland this is excusable.
So we went to Monster Jam (monster trucks) in Phoenix last weekend. The boys were all really excited. We get there and we are hurrying to get ot our seats....and what happens??? My eyes start getting misty. All we are doing is walking thru the stadium, and I can hardly see because my eyes are watering. How many other people have ever cried at monster Jam? Probably none. So then everytime Jeremy looks back at Colby and I to see if we are keeping up, I turn my head away so he can't see the tears in my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment