Thursday, February 4, 2010

Potatoes + Franks Red Hot = Yum

So of course when you are pregnant food is a big issue. There is always food that you love, and food that you stay away from. For a few weeks after christmas ALL food was food I wanted to stay away from. But eventually that has gone away and now I just want desserts! Well thats not completely true, I really like potatoes. Mashed, baked or fried, all potatoes are good to me. But of course its not just a potato alone, it needs some friends...like butter, sour cream, salt pepper and most importantly Frank's Red Hot sauce. For reason it just doesn't feel complete without it. I went out to lunch with some co-workers and what did I order???? A loaded baked potato.
One bad thing about finding out which foods I don't like right now, is that I learn by trial and error. Meaning I have to eat, or attempt to eat before I find out I don't like it. Some things in I don't really like are:
Chicken Nuggets
Mushrooms
Green Bell Peppers
Chicken
(it has to be cut up and put in my potato if I want to eat it, but just plain....no)
Any meat(I just can't stomach meat, the meaty taste is just gross to me)

For now thats my list...I am sure I will have more to add later.

1 comment:

  1. Red Hot really! That is wierd. I got some of that for free with coupons awhile ago. I gave it to my brother in law who loves it. I will have to watch for somemore for you for your potatoes!

    ReplyDelete