Friday, January 29, 2010

My "OTHER" Blog

I almost feel like I am cheating on my first blog. But yes I do have 2 blogs. Crazy...I can barely keep up with one, why have two? Well sometimes pregnant people tend to go on and on about themselves, and I just figured that not everyone wants to hear about it all the time. So this way its optional! So this is where you will find out updates on our baby#4. Another good reason is at the end when people ALWAYS ask "how are you feeling" (I said that with a whiny voice) I can just refer them here!

1 comment:

  1. I personally hate the "how are you feeling" question. They don't really want to know, they are just trying to be polite but when you're pregnant is just comes across as annoying. So don't be offended if I never ask how you're feeling.

    ReplyDelete