Friday, January 29, 2010

Had a suprise ultrasound

So I had my regular doctor's appt this week. It was my 12 week check up. So I told the doctor all about having a upper respitory infection and I had finished my antibiotics, and it still hadn't cleared up. So he gave me another perscription. So hen he tries to get the heartbeat. No luck. This was the second appt in a row he couldn't. So he decided to send me over to the hospital for an ultrasound. Thank goodness that I am a positive person, I only had one little doubt.

So the woman gets me on the table an finds "it" right away. It turns out that my baby is like a mountain climber and instead of being down real low (where the doctor was listening) "it" is already at my bellybutton. And to add to it, my placenta is right between my stomach and the baby. Is that where its supposed to be??! Not completely sure about that. So I got a sneak peak at our baby. Here is the picture.



It was so crazy to see that already at 12 weeks it already looks like a baby. I love that its little legs are crossed. It was really moving around too...not that I could notice anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully this baby doesn't climb after its born like Jayden. He will be going up ladders before he's even one.

    ReplyDelete